The plugin allows you to:
- Add the Kontera tag to all your pages in one click.
- Determine when ads will begin appearing on new posts- you can
choose to block ads for a particular number of days.
- Determine if ads will appear only on posts, only on comments or on both.
- Change the color of your links.
- Choose to enable or disable Kontera ads from within your post editor.
- Unzip the plugin file to your local hard drive.
- Copy the Kontera folder to your blog’s WordPress content/plugins directory.
- On your WordPress administrator, select “Plugins”.
- Scroll down to “Inactive Plugins” and Click Activate next to the “Kontera ContentLink” plugin entry.
- Now that the plugin is active, navigate to the sidebar and under the “Settings” menu, click to go to the “Kontera Settings”.
- In the top field, enter your publisher ID number. This is your personal ID which appears on your Kontera tag:
- That’s it! Go ahead and experiment with the different options provided by the Kontera plugin.
- Remember, with this plugin, you also have the option to enable or disable Kontera ads from within the post editor.
* If you are using a different website platform such as Blogger, Drupal or Joomla, please visit the Publisher Resources page to download the appropriate plugin.
WordPress is an open source platform and offers thousands of different
themes. Because of the wide variety of themes, Kontera WordPress Plugin
may not be compatible with the theme you use. Please see the instructions on how to
implement Kontera In-Text As in WordPress without using the Plugin.